COAXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE ( LMI - 405 )
Price And Quantity
- 12500.00 - 16500.00 INR
- Biological Microscope
- 1000X - 1500X
- 10X or 15X
COAXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE (LMI - 405) is a compact and easy to use lab equipment which can be used in applications such as microbiology, forensic, chemical testing and many more to view the test samples in a magnified form with a 100 time zoom. The focusing system of this device is provided with separate knobs for cores to provide fine motion. The body of the COAXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE is provided with a powdered coating which gives excellent protection against rusting.
- Frame- All aluminum pressure diecasted body.
- Paint- Powder coated, available in various desired shades.
- Nosepiece- Quadruple ultra smooth nosepiece.
- Focusing system- Separate knobs for cores and fine motion having least countof .002 mm.
- Stage- Cxl mechanical stage works on dovetail slides. (other stages also available).
- Condenser Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
- Eyepieces & objectives- Achromatic Objective 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x and a paired set of 10x wide fieldeyepieces.
- Illumination- LED 3.5V , 3V with intensity control regulator , universal power supply 110v-240v
- New Delhi
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Export Worthy
- CE & ISO
# 303, Kalaunta ( Koti ), P.O. Jabli, Distt. Solan, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh, India