Price And Quantity
- 24500.00 - 34500.00 INR
- 12 Kilograms (kg)
- White and blue
- To centrifuge Capillary tubes
- 220 Volt (v)
- Hospital , laboratory , Diagnostic centre
- 1 years
Laboid Hematocrit Centrifuge is a high speed chemical mixing device which is used in various chemical industries, laboratories and hospitals. It is equipped with high performance electrical drive that makes it capable to achieve speed up in between 2000 to 13000 rounds per minute which can be controlled with the help of touch button control panel. Hematocrit Centrifuge is provided with a hard plastic casing with excellent ingress protection to prevent damages due to dirt, dust and water attacks.
Technical Specification :
- Haematocrit Centrifuge Machine, Max. speed 13000 r.p.m.
- Compact body which is made of plastic injection moulded.
- Inner safety bowl made of stainless steel
- Fitted with well balance universal motor having long life with high grade carbons.
- 2 lines of 16 character LCD Display of r.p.m., r.c.f., set and run time.
- Last test parameter recall and displays automatically on LCD.
- Microprocessor based Digital timer of range 0-99 min.
- Preset speed controls thru microprocessor from 2000 to 13000 r.p.m. in interval of 100 rpm
- New Delhi
- 50 Per Month
- 3 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Export Worthy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 13485
No. 303, Kalaunta ( Koti ), P.O. Jabli, Distt. Solan, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh, 173209, India