- 110000.00 - 160000.00 INR
Tissue embedding centre and cooling plate are used to embed pathological tissue . It is also used to cool the tissue or zoological and botanical tissues after embedding .The advanced control microprocessor have been applied to this machine . It has functions of temperature control located on 5 parts , and multiple over heat protection devices. Users can decide time of power on / off by functions by timing power on / off and preset time of the week . Tissue embedding can immediately commence as soon as paraffin block melts.
- Paraffin reservoir : 3-5 litre Capacity
- Separate temperature control with range of 45o -70oC, steps pf +/- 1oC
- Warm-up time prior to operation :1 h
- Cassette bath : One
- Mold warmer : One
- Separate temperature control with a range of 35 -70oC , steps of +/- 1oC
- Capacity : 100 cassettes
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS cold Unit :
- Working temperature range ambient to -20oC.
- Quick specimen cooling.
- Chilling area for approximately 60 cassettes specimens.
- Digitally controlled thermostats.
- Environment friendly refrigerant.
- Nominal voltage AC 110V/220V @ 60Hz/50Hz.
- New delhi
- 10 Per Month
- 3 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
No. 303, Kalaunta ( Koti ), P.O. Jabli, Distt. Solan, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh, India