- 18500.00 - 23500.00 INR
- 6 Kilograms (kg)
- 110 Volt (v)
- 5x , 10x , 40x and 100x oil immersion
Trinocular Coaxial Microscope
Trinocular Coaxial Microscope availed by us is especially designed for the study microorganism and microstructures in forensic labs, medical applications, school and university laboratories. The frame is fabricated by using best grade aluminium with the help of pressurized die casting process and is also provided with a Polyurethane coating to prevent surface damage. Trinocular Coaxial Microscope offered by us has a quadruple nose with a binocular head which is capable to rotate around 360 degrees and can be inclined up to about 45 degrees. The prism and the lenses fixed in the device is coated with anti-fungus coating
- Frame- All aluminum pressure diecasted body.
- Paint- P.U. coating in light cream shade.
- Nose piece- Ultra Quadruple ball bearing nosepiece.
- Binocular head-360* rotate able and 45* inclined head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
- Focusing system fine Co- axial focusing system with three planetary gears assb. With slide protection lock.
- Mechanical stage- Cxl Ball bearing double layer mechanical stage for smooth functioning.
- Condenser- Condenser Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
- Objectives- ACHROMATIC 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x
- Eye piece- WF-10 X (18mm)
- Illumination- LED LIGHT 3.5W , 3V needs 220v (50Hz), 110V(60Hz) optional supply.
Optional accessories :
- 2/3 Mega pixel Digital Camera for Microscope
- Phase contrast kit.
- Dark filled condensor
- Digital Camera(10/12/15 Mega Pixel)
- Image Analysis Software
- New Delhi
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Export Worthy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia
- CE & ISO
# 303, Kalaunta ( Koti ), P.O. Jabli, Distt. Solan, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh, India