- 18500.00 - 23500.00 INR
Trinocular Microscope (LMI- 406) is a premium grade magnifying device which is widely used in laboratories and forensic labs to get a magnified view for better understanding of the test sample. The body of this unit is fabricated by using diecast aluminum which results in higher strength to weight ratio. It is fixed with 360-degree rotatable head and a magnifying system with zoom up to 100x. The base of the offered Trinocular Microscope (LMI- 406) is fixed with an anti-slip rubber for better gripping on the surface of table.
- Frame- All aluminum pressure diecasted body.
- Paint- P.U. coating in light cream shade.
- Nose piece- Ultra Quadruple ball bearing nosepiece.
- Binocular head-360* rotate able and 45* inclined head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
- Focusingsystemfine Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assb. With slide protection lock.
- Mechanical stage- Cxl Ball bearing double layer mechanical stage for smooth functioning.
- Condenser- Condenser Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
- Objectives- (Semi Plan Series) 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x
- Eye piece- WF-10X (18mm)
- Illumination- 6v, 20w halogen lamp needs 220v (50Hz),110V(60Hz) optional supply.
- Optional accessories
- 2/3 Mega pixel Digital Camera for Microscope
- Phase contrast kit.
- Dark filled condensor
- Digital Camera(10/12/15 Mega Pixel)
- Image Analysis Software
Product Specification :
360* rotate able and 45*
4x,10x,40x, and 100x
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
# 303, Kalaunta ( Koti ), P.O. Jabli, Distt. Solan, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh, India